GCR Q1 2019
The intersection of competition and intellectual property has been a focal point for GCR for many years, and is the theme of this issue of the quarterly magazine.
In this magazine
- The copyright killer: YouTube's power cuts into creators' revenue.
- Delrahim on IP: Five experts respond to the US enforcer.
- New York bar survey: Bright lights on big city's antitrust best.
- Maureen Ohlhausen: The GCR exit interview.
- A world gone FRAND: UK courts demand global licensing.
- SEPs overseas: A GCR Live IP roundtable.
- Behind the Qualcomm fines: On what drives so much antitrust enforcement.
- Community news
- GCR Live: Women in Antitrust